Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wow...long over due update...October & November...

The last post on here was about the September Pack Meeting...

Time sure got away from me! I can't even recall going to the October and November Pack Meetings and the December Pack Meeting was canceled...So I will depend on the pictures to tell the story and remind me of what has gone on for the last 3 months!

October ~ Okay so apparently nothing interesting happened in October...I think I remember the Pack Meeting being canceled. And we also had a Ward Party and Halloween.

November ~ Seth Young  joined the Wolves and was a little apprehensive...so I tagged along for one of the den meetings...And I am pretty sure there wasn't a Pack Meeting, if I am mistaken let me know! :)

November 19, 2008
The boys made Bagel, Bird Feeders and Granola Mix!
IMG_5006

To make the bird feeders each of the boys got to smear peanut butter all over a mini bagel...and their hands...and then roll the bagel in bird seed. I think more peanut butter ended up on their hands than the bagels...but who's counting.

 IMG_5017IMG_5013  IMG_5018IMG_5009IMG_5019 IMG_5035

For the Granola Mix each of the boys got to measure out an ingredient for the mix and pour it in. The Granola Mix was very yummy!
IMG_4975 IMG_4984 IMG_4993 IMG_4994

No comments: